The Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy, abbreviated as AYUSH is in the search of a number of UPSC Homoeopathy Vacancy 2017. To fill the empty 12 seats in the Department/ Ministry of Ayush, UPSC will soon conduct the UPSC homoeopathy Exam 2017 examination.
Want to know the important dates, details of the UPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer exam 2017?. Read the post carefully.
As we all know that the Union Public Service Commission shapes the Homoeopathic recruitment every year and it will also conduct the same in the upcoming month on 17th December. The whole selection mechanism is categorized into two planes – the written examination and the personal interview.
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC homoeopathy Admit Card 2017 for medical officer recruitment. The Homoeopathy Exam 2017 will be conducted on 17th December from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM. All the aspirants have to report to the centre at 12:30 PM and entry will not be permitted after 01:15 PM.
UPSC Homoeopathy Exam 2017 Date
As there was official notices and notification focusing on the UPSC Homoeopathy exam 2017, but the UPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer exam date was not clear. The UPSC Homoeopathy Exam Date 2017 is still not uncovered. The application form and the notification were provided by the department in the month of February.
|Category:||UPSC Homoeopathy Exam 2017 For Medical Officer|
|Exam Date||7th December 2017|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Reporting Time:||12:30 PM|
|Exam Timing:||From 2:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Click Here:||Download Admit Card|
The department has decided to manage the Computer Based Recruitment test (CBRT) on 17/12/2017. The UPSC Homoeopathy recruitment 2017 exam will be conducted from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM. The exam centres will be allotted as per the choices filled by the candidates.
UPSC Homoeopathy Admit Card 2018
The UPSC Homoeopathy admit card 2017 which is also known as the Admission e-certificate is the most significant document on the UPSC Homoeopathy exam date. It contains all the necessary details for the exam like the roll number, exam centre address, timing etc.
Admit card can be downloaded from the official website www.upsc.gov.in by filling just two columns – the registration ID and password.
When the UPSC Homoeopathy Exam 2017 admit card will be released?. There is no fixed timing of the publication but it will be unveiled within two weeks earlier of the examination. Contenders have to visit the website regularly for updates.
UPSC Homoeopathy Medical Officer Exam Instructions:
- Please check all the details carefully before downloading the UPSC Homoeopathy exam 2017 hall ticket.
- If a candidate finds any of the irrelevancy in UPSC homoeopathy admit card 2017, then contact the commission immediately.
- Officials will try to solve the complication and upload the new admit card as soon as possible.
- Candidates have to bear a photo ID proof along with them – Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.
- If an aspirant’s photograph is not available on the admit card clearly, then they have to bring two passport size photos along with them.
UPSC Homoeopathy Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility 2017
Age Limit: Candidate should not exceed the age of 35 years as on normal closing date for UPSC Homoeopathy exam 2017. Five years relaxation for other Government servants as per the norms of central government. Aspirants holding the Research Assistant/Technical Assistant/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Assistant Research Officer posts on regular basis should not exceed 50 years.
Educational Qualifications: Degree in Homoeopathy of Recognised University/ Council/ Statutory State Board or equivalent recognised under the Homoeopathic Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973). Enrollment on the Central Register of Homoeopathy or State Register of Homoeopathy.
Associated: UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2018
UPSC Homoeopathy Exam Pattern 2017
Contenders who are getting ready for the UPSC Homoeopathy exam 2017 must note that they have to check UPSC homoeopathy exam pattern 2017 to perform better in the examination.
- The UPSC Homoeopathy Medical Officer exam must be written in the English language only.
- There will a two-hour duration
- Each question carries equal marks. The exam carries 300 total marks.
- The test will be the totally objective type and there will be multiple choice questions. Four options will be given to each question out of which, the examinee has to choose one.
- A penalty will be made for the contenders who have attempted wong. One-third of the mark will be deducted allotted for the question.
UPSC Homoeopathy recruitment 2017
The application forms will be submitted similar to the procedure done for the UPSC Homoeopathy exam 2017 can be submitted within a deadline that will be positioned later by the commission.
How to apply: Wanna apply for the posts then enrolling yourself for UPSC Homoeopathy recruitment 2018 through the online mode is the only option for UPSC registration 2018 which is possible through the www.upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC rigorously guides aspirants not to fill multiple applications which may lead to the form rejections. All details in the application form must be entered correctly. Otherwise, it may create many problems in the future.