IES/ISS Application Form 2018 will lead off from 21st March. The termination date of the IES/ISS 2018 online application is 16th April 2018. Last year, the notification for the examination was uncovered on 8th February and the last date to apply was 3rd June which is 18 days earlier if we compare the starting date in 2018.
IES/ISS Application Form 2018
The IES/ISS application form 2018 can be filled on the legal gateway of the Union Public Service Commission – www.upsc.gov.in. You have to submit the application as per the instructions exhibited by the commission otherwise, the application will be liable to be rejected or cancelled. Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service exam is one of the toughest tests and there would be a limited number of seats in both of them. Last year, there were 15 and 29 vacancies respectively.
IES ISS Online Application Form Instructions
- The very first condition to apply online for the examination is, you must be eligible for the test. Your nationality, age, educational qualifications must correspond with the measures of the administration. If authority finds you ineligible before or after examination or anytime, then the candidature will be cancelled at that moment.
- If you are holding a government employee post in govt. organisations or in Government owned industrial
undertakings or in any other similar department or in private institutions, you should have to submit the IES/ ISS application form 2018 directly to the commission.
- If you are in government organisations whether on the temporary or regular basis or serving under Public Enterprises, then you have to submit a written information to the Head of organisation notifying that you have applied for the examination.
- Applicants must watch out for they are not filling application form twice. In an unavoidable situation, if they have applied twice then the application form with higher RID will be entertained. You must assure that all the details in application form with higher RID are completed.
- If authority gets an inadequate or imperfect IES/ISS application form 2018, then the form will be rejected without giving any information about the dismissal to the applicant.
- After final submission, you don’t have to send the hard copy of your IES ISS 2018 application form to the UPSC.
IES/ISS Registration Fee Structure
- All the contenders have to pay Rs. 200/- as the fee for IES/ISS application form 2018.
- Females/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- The Fee can be paid by cash by depositing the money at any branch of State Bank of India OR through Credit/ Debit/ VISA/ Master Card or through net banking.
- Via net banking facility of SBI/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Travancore/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Patiala.