It was almost one year back when the Union Public Service Commission apprised about the UPSC Junior Time Scale Recruitment and now, it is the time to wait for another notice of the UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2018 under the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
The UPSC has not been endorsed the exact date for the recruitment but it may be one of the UPSC recruitment tests 2018. Eight recruitment tests will be there in the UPSC Calendar 2018.
Whenever the corporation informed about the recruitment previously, there are a limited number of seats for which almost seven to eight times aspirants apply. To beat the competition, there must be a deep knowledge of the recruitment which is accustomed subsequently.
UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2018 – Notification
UPSC will release the notification for the Junior Time Scale – Central Labour Service for the posts of the Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Director, Assistant Welfare Commissioner and Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioner (Central) (may be for any other UPSC vacancy 2018-19).
The UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner exam date 2018 is not clarified yet by the board but will be unveiled soon in the notification.
The UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner notification publication date is in sealed form but from previous experiences, it can be estimated that the details will be out within some days. So, aspirants are advised to keep visiting the page for any kind of update.
The UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2018 examination is a national level test which is conducted on several exam centres across the country. Last time, it was held in 9 cities only – Chennai, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Bhopal, Port Blair, Dispur (Guwahati), Delhi (including NCR) and Nagpur.
UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Eligibility
Before applying for the UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner recruitment 2018 posts, every candidate must ensure that all eligibilities are confirmed. Check them:
- Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be below 35 years (for unreserved castes) and must be below 40 years if belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Eligibility – Educational Qualifications: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and Diploma in Social Labour Welfare/ Work/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Labour Law from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
UPSC CLS Recruitment Exam Pattern 2018
UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Exam pattern plays a vital role in the preparations as it delivers candidates an information concerning what type of questions will be there in the exam.
“Check the question paper pattern out:”
- There will be multiple choice questions (objective type) which will comprise of four options and an examinee has to choose one.
- The examination must be completed in two hours of duration.
- The UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner recruitment 2018 exam carries a total of 300 marks.
- The exam can be written in two languages – English and Hindi only.
- Negative marking: one-third of the marks allotted for a question will be deducted in the question attempted is analysed incorrectly.
UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Syllabus 2018
The questions in any UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2018 examination based on the syllabus informed. There is a fixed UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Syllabus for the posts.
- Labour Welfare
- Human Resource Development.
- Social Work and Social Security Laws.
- Industrial Relations.
- General Mental Ability.
- Principles of Natural Justice.
- Trade Union Act.
- Trade Union Movement.
- Current Events.
- Constitution of India.
- Labour Laws: Child Labour (P & R) Act, 1986, Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, Building & Other Construction Workers (RE &
CS) Act, 1996, Payment of Wages Act, 1936, Minimum Wages Act, 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 and Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act,