National Defence Academy entrance examination: Getting admitted in such a reputed academy is one of the most loved career options for the students who have passed the 12th standard. NDA exam will be conducted on 22nd April and the NDA 1 admit card 2018 will be made available one or two weeks earlier of the examination (tentatively). Still, the date is not confirmed by the Union Public Services Commission. UPSC has the responsibility to manage the exam and any kind of update will be issued on the authoritative website of the commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
NDA 1 Admit Card 2018
Candidates, who going to apply for the examination or filled the NDA 1 Application Form online they also looking to NDA April Admit Card 2018 PDF Download, admit card is important to take the examination. Without admit card no one will be allowed to attend the exam.
In general, the exam will be held on 23 April 2018 and the authorities decided to provide UPSC NDA 1 2018 admit card online before the examination. The www.upsc.gov.in NDA admit card can be downloaded using the given website which is officially approved. So the candidate who has applied for the exam they also suggested visiting this site for UPSC NDA 1 Hall Ticket download procedure. Only those aspirants will be able to print admit card who have submitted the application form successfully and have the NDA 1 Eligibility criteria 2018.
UPSC NDA Part 1 Exam Admit Card Details 2018
As we have explained earlier that the NDA 1 admit card 2018 is one of the most relevant and valuable sources for appearing in the UPSC NDA entrance exam 2018. The Indian Engineering Services Admit Card contains the details of the roll number, the applicant’s name, time to reach the exam centre, address, photograph, signature and the instructions which are more important to know detailed information which will be useful at the time of examination. All the applicants should reach before given time so that the candidate will not face any quandary while having an entry. The security at the entrance will check the admit card and will restrict contenders without admit card. NDA 1 Cut Off marks & List.
Steps To Download NDA Part 1 2018 Admit Card
In order to download UPSC NDA admit card 2018 candidate need to follow the given steps.
- At first, the candidate needs to look at the sanctioned web portal, upsc.gov.in, and upsconline.nic.in admit card.
- Then the contestants will be directed to an instructions page, before going to download NDA 1 hall ticket 2018 every candidate needs to read all instructions
- After that candidate needs to press ‘Yes’ I have gone through the instructions
- After that, the candidate has possibilities to download the NDA 1 admit card 2018 with two options such as entering roll number with date of Birth and registration number with date of birth.
- At the same time candidate need to enter their security code after that press submits button.
- Then the NDA 1 exam admit card 2018 will be available in front of you
- Before going to take printout copy candidates suggested cross-checking all details on the admit card also take extra copies of UPSC NDA 1 admit card 2018.
- Check the NDA Result 2018 date and other details.
National Defence Academy – NDA 1 Hall Ticket 2018/ Admit Card Date
In order to NDA 1 Admit Card 2018, candidates need to follow guidelines provided by the experts; first of all, they can log in using registration ID and Roll number. Of course UPSC NDA I hall ticket 2018 should be carried to exam hall along. In general, NDA April Exam Admit Card always released by Union Public Service Commission.
If we combine the previous experiences and the reports, we can conclude that the NDA 1 admit card 2018 will be made accessible from the web forum approximately 15 days earlier. The Union Public Service Commission heads will update the website and add some new links on the forum around 5th to 10th April for NDA Admit Card Download 2018 in a useful manner. The admit card releasing definite date and time is not sanctioned yet in the NDA 1 notification 2018 and will be updated here once the UPSC will publish it.