Having a grip on the theoretical part is not sufficient for such higher level examinations. Union Public Services Commission manages a number of exams that are counted in the list of toughest tests. Along with it, aspirants need to solve the UPSC question paper 2018 as well. Use previous year, sample, solved question papers. Through these, an aspirant will come to know about the type of questions that may be given in the examination. Candidates should solve the questions with positioning a time limit so that they can know how much time they have to give to one question.
UPSC Question Paper 2018
UPSC Question Paper 2018: Previous Year question paper pattern: In this portion, we have given and discussed the uses of the previous year question papers/ model paper. The most significant value of the question paper is in the exam attendees preparation. Going through the UPSC solved question paper 2018 will definitely boost the abilities of an aspirant in calculating the questions. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2018. Previous Year, Old Question Paper, Sample Paper, Model Paper, Practice Paper Download-
UPSC Question Paper 2018 –
- General Ability Test
CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2018 (question paper)
- General Ability, Intelligence, and Professional Skills
- Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics
Engineering Services (Preliminary (Stage-I) Examination, 2018 (Objective type UPSC question paper) Paper-I (Common for all Candidates) General Studies and Engineering Aptitude) Model Questions
Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018
- General Studies and Engineering Aptitude
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
UPSC IAS/ IES/ IFS Civil Service/ NDA/ CDS Practice Paper/ Sample Papers
UPSC sample papers 2018: another most valuable element to assist candidates in their rehearsals for the examination. The year wise sample papers – UPSC question paper 2018 presents an idea explaining the what type of questions will be there in the examination and how much time should a candidate have to spend on solving the one. Practising the sample question papers will power an aspirant and will enhance the confidence for cracking the examination. UPSC Civil Services 2018 is conducted in three phases:
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination or CSAT (Objective Section)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science
- IFS Question Paper 2018 are also available.
Phase 2: Main Examination (Subjective Section)
General Studies- I (civil service mains exam)
(Indian Heritage and Culture, History, and Geography of the World and Society)
General Studies- II
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
General Studies- III
(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
General Studies- IV
(Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)
Phase 3: Interview (Vocal Section) – UPSC Question paper 2018
The Civil Services Interview test will be 275 marks.
The total mark of the written examination is 1750 Marks.
The Interview/Personality Test will be 275 marks.
The Grand Total 2025 Marks
Few words about solved/ with answer question papers: You can look for the solved answer question papers from the official website of UPSC http://upsc.gov.in/. UPSC question paper 2018 for cracking competitive exams: In the above mentioned official link, you can find the question paper of previous to crack in the exam.
Union Public Service Commission 2018 Exam Question Paper PDF Download
In UPSC 2018 civil services Paper I and Paper II will be there, and each contains 200 questions. About sample paper/ model paper/ Practice paper: In the above mentioned official link, you can find the UPSC question paper 2018 sample paper/ model paper/ Practice paper to decode in the exam. Mention names of top ten books for sample papers/ previous year question paper
- History Of Modern India – Bipan Chandra. (History)
- India’s Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra. (History)
- India’s Ancient Past – R.S. Sharma. (History)
- History Of Medieval India – Satish Chandra. (History)
- The Wonder That Was India – A.L. Basham. (Culture)
- Indian Art and Culture – Nitin Singhania. (Culture)
- Geography of India – Majid Husain. (Geography)
- Oxford School Atlas – Oxford. (Geography)
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography – Goh Cheng Leong. (Geography)
- Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations – M. Laxmikanth. (Polity)
The UPSC question paper 2018 can be accessed from the official website of the forum that is www.upsc.gov.in or there are many other private institutions which are providing the question papers. Here we will also provide many important links to for allotting the question papers. The experts say: read all the books and theory portion earlier of the registration begins. After the UPSC registration 2018, compulsory start practising the question papers to score good marks in the exams.