Union Public Service Commission has been notified about the UPSC syllabus 2018. There may be some changes or maybe not, it will be clarified after the release of the UPSC exam 2018 notification. There are a large number of examinations such as UPSC Civil Services 2018, IES, IFS, NDA, CDS etc. for which UPSC has uploaded the syllabus. Candidates who are going to appear for the examinations can visit the page. The syllabus is much important for the preparations.
UPSC Syllabus 2018
- Current affairs and current events of international and national importance.
- General science – UPSC Syllabus 2018 important Part.
- General issues on Climate Change, Environmental Ecology, and Biodiversity (It don’t require subject specialization )
- Indian National Movement and History of India. According to previous year Syllabus – Most of the questions asked from this section.
- World and Indian Geography- It contains Rights Issues, Physical Geography of India and the world, Economic Geography of India and the world, Social Geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Public Policy, Political System, Panchayati Raj, etc Syllabus 2018.
- Social Development and Economic – It contains Social Sector initiatives, Sustainable Development, Inclusion, Demographics, and Poverty etc.
- Important: UPSC Exam Calendar & Prompt Notification.
UPSC Subject Wise Syllabus 2018
- Problem-solving and Decision-making.
- UPSC Syllabus 2018 for General mental ability.
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. –Class X level), Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level).
- Analytical ability and Logical Reasoning.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
Paper I – Essay – 250 marks
Paper II – General Studies I (Culture and Indian Heritage|History and Geography of the World and Society) – 250 marks
Paper III – General Studies II (Constitution| Governance| Social Justice| Polity| and International relations) – 250 marks
Paper IV – General Studies III (Economic Development| Technology| Environment| Biodiversity| Disaster Management and Security) – 250 marks
Paper V – General Studies-IV (Aptitude| Integrity| and Ethics) – 250 marks
Paper VI – Optional Subject – Paper 1 – 250 marks
Paper VII – Optional Subject – Paper 2 – 250 marks
Chapter Wise UPSC 2018 Syllabus PDF Download
The paper I – General Studies: It is qualifying paper to write the mains exam UPSC Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern.
Duration – 2 hours
Questions – 100
Marks – 200
Paper II – Aptitude: This paper is of qualifying nature, but candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper and marks of this paper are not counted for writing the Mains examination Previous year Syllabus will help students in their preparation.
Duration – 2 hours
Questions – 80
Marks – 200
Few Words about UPSC History & All: The concept of this UPSC 2018 has been introduced in the year of 1854. From there, the further process gets initiated. Recently, various notifications have been released for the recruitment process by announcing Syllabus. If you have any doubt you can check for the updates – UPSC Syllabus 2018: All 50+ Exams www.upsc.gov.in Syllabus PDF Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern: Examination Date, Admit Card | Hall Ticket Download – Ask below in comment box.
There are a number of recruitment and competitive exams that Union Public Service Commission manages. There are exams that are from the side of humanities, biology etc. There is a different UPSC syllabus 2018 for different courses and exams. Whatever be the examination, its syllabus would be given in the notification that the department will issue. The syllabus plays a major role as an aspirant can get knowledge about what topics he/ she has to prepare.