Annually, the Central Armed Police Forces advertised for the vacancies in the department (not a large number of seats) and to opt the finest, the CAPF organises an examination through Union Public Services Commission. Every year, a huge number of aspirants fill the application and the ratio is getting higher as the years are passing which makes the competition tougher. For the UPSC Exam in the next year, UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018 will be waved off in the month of the April. Application form/ apply online is the first step to proceed with the recruitment and requisite for all.
UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018
The specific date was already been decided by the officials earlier in 2017 and also been issued along with the annual calendar. The UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018 will begin from 25th April and all aspirants have to submit it before 21st May. After the settled deadline, the board will accept the UPSC registration 2018 forms. The application forms must be filled via online mode, registrations from any other mode will not be entertained and the application form will be rejected as per the norms of the commission.
Fill Application Form – CAPF Apply Online 2018
- A candidate wants to apply online for posts of Central Armed Forces must have to tour the credible forum first that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the page, there will be a link where an applicant has to click for further move.
- Enter all details and register your self (if new applicant) or login directly if registered earlier.
- Then read all the instructions carefully which are also available on this page.
- After that, invade all the prescribed personal as well as educational details.
- The check all the details whether correct or not because once the UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018 will be submitted changes may not be possible.
- Then the turn comes for fee payment details of which are given below.
UPSC CAPF Examination Registration Fee Payment 2018
For the UPSC registration 2018, the authority will demand a fixed fees from students. How much candidates have to pay will be uncovered after the unveiling of the UPSC CAPF Notification 2018. Females and the aspirants belonging to ST/ SC categories will be exempted from the fee payment. UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018 payment can be made through online as well as offline mode.
Steps to CAPF Apply Online
As we all know that UPSC allows online registration but the question how to fill the UPSC CAPF Application Form?. What is the procedure to apply Online? Here we have mentioned some ways for those who are having the problem in getting registered.
- In the very beginning, just go for the legitimate online platform provided by the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- When home page opens up, just click on the apply online Link.
- Clicked?. Then register yourself by filling some personal and requisite details.
- Once registered, authority will provide registration ID and password for further procedure
- Now, submit all the educational, contact and other details correctly.
- Then, upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Now, use the given fee structure and make payment using the prescribed options.