CDS Result 2018 will be issued in the month of march on the legitimate web address – www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC CDS Exam (Combined Defence Services) is a review to recruit the new clients for the vacancies available in IMA, INA, AFA, OTA (men) and OTA (women). The duty to manipulate the examination is the largest recruiting agency in India that is Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC manages the CDS examination twice in a year. First in February and the second in the month of November. UPSC will release the CDS exam result 2018 on the basis of the performance in the written test.
UPSC CDS Result 2018 Date
After the completion of the UPSC 2018 exam, a question strikes in minds of each and every candidate is what is the CDS Result date?. Here given will satisfy one, one cannot estimate when the CDS Part 1 Exam result be published be surely declared as it depends on the officials and their procedure. Tentatively, the Final result will be declared around 40 to 50 days later. Candidates can visit the page for regular updates regarding the timing of the result declaration. Every kind of knowledge concerning the CDS Result 2018 can be gained via the page.
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2018
The Combined Defence Services examination will be held on 4th January. The exam will be held in three sessions – English, GK and Maths for those who have chosen for IMA. Will be distributed in two – English and General Knowledge for Officers training academy. Check CDS Syllabus Contenders can check the CDS 1 result 2018 details here:
- Date: the CDS result 2018 will be made accessible from the third week of March (expected).
- Aspirants must visit www.upsc.gov.in for result updates.
- CDS Cut off 2018 will be uploaded as result PDF on the same forum.
- Aspirants can check steps for how to check result.
How to Check CDS Exam Result 2018
- The very first step is to open the credible forum directly or may use the link which will be flashed here once the CDS Result 2018 will be out.
- Now, search for the result URL. Have you find it?. If yes, then click on it.
- Now a new page will open, which may contain two columns.
- There will present some options for analysing the result. Whether check CDS result by name, by registration ID or by Roll Number as per CDS Admit Card 2018.
- Choose one and move forward.
- Enter the requisite information correctly.
- Now, check the results and press the download section for getting CDS result.
CDS 2 Result 2018
The CDS Result 2018 for part 2 examination is far away but here is some important information for the CDS 2 result 2018. The Combined Defence Services examination will be conducted on 18th November 2018. The result will be issued tentatively in the month of December. The result will be displayed using the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates can check the result portal for regular updates. The CDS result will contain the names of the contenders who have qualified the exam.
CDS Cut Off 2018
The CDS Result 2018 cut off is the only factor which mediates who will go for the personal interview and who will not. CDS cut off 2018 is the limit which a candidate must cross to be eligible for the next level. The cut off will be mentioned after the CDS result declaration. Through the accustomed link, aspirants can check the expected cut off as well. The cut off marks (minimum qualifying marks) will be different for different wings. The cut off for 2018 exams may or may not differ from the previous year’s cut off.