After the establishment on 1st October 1926 as Public Service Commission, it is declared as the Union Public Service Commission after the independence. As per the Art. 320, it is the duty of UPSC to manage examinations to appoint employees in services under the union. A number of examinations are conducted by the department every year and twenty-four UPSC exam 2018 has already been added in the series of recruitment procedures in UPSC annual calendar PDF
Candidates who are willing to be a part of the recruitment and want to appear for the UPSC exam 2018 can go for the UPSC exam dates 2018 through UPSC 2018-19 calendar. Whatever be the examination of the commission, these details are compulsory to be observed – Notification, registration, admit card, result etc. of all the tests.
UPSC Exam 2018 – Civil Services/ IAS
The commission never conducts the UPSC IAS exam details examination separately and includes in the CSE as Indian Administrative Services, Indian Police Services operate under civil services. The UPSC Civil Services exam 2018 will be manipulated on 3rd June for which the application forms will begin on the seventh day of February. There are two main procedures in Civil Services/ IAS UPSC exam 2018 – Preliminary and Mains. The mains examination comprises of the written and the interview. Candidates can check the UPSC Civil Services syllabus 2018 for analysing from where the question will come in the exam.
UPSC Defence Services Exams 2018
As an option to be selected as an officer in Indian Army, Air Force or navy, UPSC conducts two types of examination – UPSC NDA – National Defence Services and Combined Defence Services. Both of these UPSC exam 2018 are organised twice in a year. National Defence Academy entrance exam is for the aspirants who have passed the 12th standard from a recognised board. The UPSC CDS examination will be managed on 4th February. The UPSC Admit card 2018 will be unveiled before 15 days of the examination.
Indian Engineering Services Exam 2018
It is considered as one of the toughest examination as the ratio of aspirants appeared and the vacant seats differ largely. As per the 2010 statistics, the IES UPSC exam 2018 possesses the selection ratio of 0.00275. There are also three stages of this examination – Prelims, Mains and the interview. The UPSC IES 2018 prelims examination will be conducted 7th January for which the IES admit card 2018 will be uploaded on www.upsc.gov.in in the last week of December. On the basis of the merit which produced later, the final selection will be made. There are only 588 vacancies.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018
- As per the records, it is the toughest examination in the country.
- There are three steps on the basis of which aspirants would be selected for the civil services – Prelims (which commonly known as CSAT), Mains and the interview.
- IAS (Indian Administrative Services), IPS, IRS etc. are some major departments that come under Civil Services.
- The application form will be commenced on 7th February and last until 6th March for the UPSC exam 2018.
- The examination would be arranged on 3rd June.
- The admit cards would be released almost two weeks earlier from the exam date.
- IAS exam 2018 syllabus is same – we can call it common in whole CSE exam.
UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam Details
- This also befalls under the Civil services and have the same pattern of prelims examination. But with a different scheme for mains.
- This exam will also be arranged on the same date – 3rd June.
- The application form and notification will also be issued on the same date.
- To be recruitment as an officer in Forest Services, an aspirant has to pass the pre, mains and finally the interview.
UPSC Prelims Exam 2018
For the contenders who are freshers and applying for any of the posts under Union Public Service Commission, it must be noted that the UPSC Prelims exam 2018 will be the first stage of the UPSC exam 2018 (not of all exams like UPSC CMS 2018). There is a different exam pattern for this level. The UPSC Result 2018 prelims decide the aspirants who have to appear in the second part – Mains. As per estimations, only 11 to 13 times of the contenders will be able to write the mains exam. Candidates who are able to qualify the cut off marks will only be called for the interview which requires a higher UPSC 2018 preparation.